The CNII Portal is a portal in which the members of critical infrastructure work together by sharing information on security issues which affect critical infrastructure.
About Critical National Information Infrastructure
Critical National Information Infrastructure (CNII) is defined as those assets (real and virtual), systems and functions that are vital to the nations that their incapacity or destruction would have a devastating impact on:
The CNII sectors are:
- National economic strength; Confidence that the nation's key growth area can successfully compete in global market while maintaining favourable standards of living.
- National image; Projection of national image towards enhancing stature and sphere of influence.
- National defence and security; guarantee sovereignty and independence whilst maintaining internal security.
- Government capability to functions; maintain order to perform and deliver minimum essential public services.
- Public health and safety; delivering and managing optimal health care to the citizen.
- National Defence & Security
- Banking & Finance
- Information & Communications
- Health Services
- Emergency Services
- Food & Agriculture